Friday, October 30, 2009

Dwight & Angela

During my mission everyone always wrote me about this new show "The Office." When I got home I was addicted and introduced it to Jimmy when he got home from his mission. Although The Office hasn't been as funny lately, we've remained loyalists through yet, another season.

And for Halloween, per the request of so many, we went as....drumroll....DWIGHT AND ANGELA.

Thanks for the fun party Frangels!

It's hard to be angry all the time

The real Dwight and Angela





4 comments:

Bogle Family said...

You two looked Great!

under construction said...

awesome! you could totally be stand-ins for the office!!

Orange Peanut said...

Awesome costumes! Looks like you had a good time at the Mill's party, right?

Jamie said...

Perfect! I love the costumes!