Tuesday, May 4, 2010

What We've Been Doing

Well our free time seems to revolve around our puppy Roxy. She is 12 weeks old, has almost had all her shots (so we can finally take her outside on the grass) and is SO ADORABLE!

So my Aunt Meg LOVES animals and sent me this dress. Roxy hated it, Jimmy has yet to find out that I actually put it on her, and I LOVED it! Meg also sent us the cutest life jacket for her so we can take her on the boat this summer.
Here she is again when she wasn't biting to get it off.
Jimmy likes this t-shirt someone gave us a little better.
Here is Roxy before she pounced on the camera. Like my polka dot PJs?
She's so little! And has grown a lot more hair! Man she's so fun!
She is also really cuddly. She loves cuddling with Jimmy (as do I).
She is full of fun and character. AND she hasn't had a potty accident in 3 weeks! We've yet to meet someone who doesn't want to just grab her and take her home!

1 comment:

Emily said...

She is so adorable!!