Monday, September 27, 2010

Part of the Job

So as part of my job, I routinely do interviews on network affiliates here in Sacramento on major scams, general advice to the public, launch investigation results, or answer brief questions from local media. I haven't posted any on here yet so thought I'd show you one (from Univision--can you pick up on that Dominican accent?). Thanks Allison for going into your archives and finding this one from Friday. Thanks Jimmy for the cute scarf you gave me for my bday last week. And thanks mom for the cute shirt. Good thing I looked nice on Friday ;0) I come on at about 30 seconds.

3 comments:

Sharon Cohen said...

Impressive. You have such a composed camera presence and your sincerity is clearly apparent. Your concern for the consumer is refreshing and contagious. I wouldn't be surprised if you are called upon more frequently to expose issues such as this.

Jessica said...

Check you out!!! Super cool!

Tyson and Marie said...

Katie!!! That is AWESOME!!!! You look great! I wish I new what you were saying:) How fun that you are on TV! I am so proud of my old roomie:)