Monday, January 31, 2011

San Francisco...our new home?

Me and Jimmy went to San Francisco this weekend to see UOP and some potential apartments. What I learned? I love that city. I love that dental school. I love California. I love the people there. JUST LOVE IT! It's such an active city. Everyone was running, playing outside, walking their dogs, and enjoying the outdoors. The downside? I DON'T love how expensive or how liberal it is.

Here is the view from UOP's roof. I don't know why Jim always closes his eyes--the sun was barely out! The other dental students told us their wives will meet up with them once a week for lunch and sometimes eat up there with that quiet view. LOVE IT!
This is the view from one of the places we'd possibly live. It's where all the other mormon students live at. And yes--check out the doggie purse!
Me, Jimmy, and our girl Nikki also went to a MMA fight. You ever been to one? INTENSE! Luckily Nikki and Jimmy explained to me how the scoring worked.
You can almost hear the music and smell the pot from this picture!
Oh and of course we had to go to the beach. We met up with a friend from CT--Natalie Larsen Kershaw and her little pup Jack.
Roxy LOVED being chased by Jack as you can see.
She did not, however, like getting too close to the water.

2 comments:

Christin said...

So fun! I vote San Fran, when else would you get to live there? Good luck!

Jen said...

I voted for New York, but I love San Francisco too. My parents used to take us there on Sunday afternoon drives. (Your dad, Meg and I would look for hippies.) It is one of my dad's favorite cities and I have to agree with Christin, when else will you get to live there?