Thursday, September 29, 2011

We bought a Home

Happy Birthday Katie!
Yes--on my birthday, we moved into our first home. This is her--and we love her and can't believe we moved from a dumpy apartment in California to a beautiful home in Las Vegas. Come inside...

This is the downstairs bedroom with a bathroom (double sink). But all I am seeing is my nice tan. Can't believe it's already gone.
Our iddy-bitty 1 car garage with a floor so clean you could eat off it.
One of the downstairs bathrooms
Master bedroom with double sinks? What? You mean I don't have to brush my teeth while Jimmy is shaving? SWEET! Roxy likes it too.
As you can see--this is Jimmy's favorite part
A view from the loft of the downstairs. I love the fan and other fixtures.
Dining and living room
Loft and master bedroom upstairs. Jimmy wants to put a ping pong table up there. I want to put a craft table. Hopefully it'll end up being a kids playroom (wink)
Kitchen with a desk.

Our realtor Linda--a true gem!
Front of the house tucked away at the end of a court
Vegas has brought many changes--and I promise to start updating this blog....hmmmmm...at least 2 times a month. Next pictures will be the move-in and what it looks like furnished (I just have to clean the house). Thanks for the prayers and love and help and advice purchasing a home. Who knew it could be so difficult!

1 comment:

chris m. said...

Congrats! That is so fantastic. I was in love w/ our double sinks too. LOL. But seriously they are so nice.