Friday, April 20, 2012

10 Things you may not know about Jimmy

10. He brushes his teeth 3 times a day, at least!

9. He always kneels when he prays.

8. He never makes me take out the trash or clean the bathroom.

7. He always opens my door. Always!

6. He talks to our unborn son, and kisses him goodbye.

5. When I’m being annoying he looks at me and instead of saying something mean he says, “You’re cute”

4. He can read my mind, sometimes to the point where it frustrates me.

3. He loves to surprise me, but can’t keep surprises/secrets.

2. He loves to hold my hand in the car.

1. He’s a romantic & writes me love letters, & his shoes ALWAYS have to match his outfit, even his flip flops & he loves YouTube videos & he gets asked weekly at the gym how he got his calves so big & he worries about balding & he is a great public speaker & loves Karaoke & he gives me 9/10 of the closet and doesn’t complain & he only buys what we NEED and rarely what he wants & he loves to coupon shop & carries me upstairs when I’m sick & he’s a cuddler…the list goes on and on. AND…

…I love him. Happy 4th anniversary Jimmy!






2 comments:

chris m. said...

happy anniversary! My husband is the same on #5! I don't get it. lol. Your pictures are so pretty.

Unknown said...

sounds like you got yourself a stud.