Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mom's Situation

As most of you know my mom was recently diagnosed with cancer and is about to begin the process of chemo and radiation therapy. I know that most of the people who read my blog are family members so I thought you’d like to know that I set up a blog just for her so that she doesn’t have to rehash over and over again what’s going on. We’ve really appreciated your prayers and thoughtfulness. It would be much more of a grieving time for us if my mom wasn’t such a happy person. She may be little, but she’s so strong. You can post words of encouragement on the blog or find out ways to help if you’re interested. Thanks again for everything. Keep praying. Her blog address is: www.RubbingRock.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Heather and Spencer said...

I am so sorry to hear about your mom's diagnosis! I love that you have a blog to keep people updated with her situation, let her know that she and your whole family are in my thoughts and prayers!

Paige said...

Wow, I hadn't heard about that yet. We will definitely keep her in our prayers. She is an amazing woman!

Jessica said...

wow, Katie, I had no idea. your mom is one of the strongest women I know and this will be no acception to her strength. Thanks for posting her blog, I'll be sure to keep up on it.

elliebelle said...

Thanks for making the other blog!! I know our family all wants to keep up with what's going on with Aunt Jenny, and of course we are all praying for her!! Love you guys!!

Chelsea Nicole said...

I am so glad you have a blog to keep us updated, I know I and my family has been wanting to know more how she's doing. Know your family and especially her is in our prayers.

Jimmy and Katie said...

I NEED HELP...HOW DO I POST A PICTURE FROM MY CELL PHONE ONTO MY BLOG? C'MON BLOGGING QUEENS--