Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Daniel's New GF

Daniel's been dating this cutie for a while--and they FINALLY sent me some adorable pictures that I just HAD to post on here. P.S. Her last name is Edwards and she's from CA. Hopefully we're not cousins ;0)


Both of them are really into photography--photo shoot anyone?
This is the first girl Daniel has ever been giddy about. The kinda giddy that when I say her name his eyes glaze over and he smiles and I notice that his mind is up in the clouds probably remembering a goodnight kiss or the first time he held her hand. Cute? Definitely. I've only gotten to meet her once for a few hours but she won over my heart when a Taylor Swift song came on in the car and immediately all four of us (Jimmy and Daniel included) started belting it. She earned some gold stars later when she proved she was crafty and creative, loved volleyball, snowboarding and photography, and of course the fact that she made my brother completely melt.
As the eldest child, the favorite daughter, only sister, the queen, the bully, the princess, and one of Daniel's best friends, of course my opinion matters when it comes to the girls he dates. So to Daniel I say: well done! She fits right in!
Feel free to post all dating advice in the comments section. I'm sure he'd love to be bombarded with it.

9 comments:

Emily said...

I love this!! D is so great. During the photo shoot we couldn't stop smiling.

Amber Goodman said...

They are SO cute together!

Kelli said...

Poor Megan is going to be so sad to see this... I hope she doesn't yell at me for saying so. :) She's a very cute girl, Daniel lucked out!

Jamie said...

Beautiful couple! darling girl!

Abbey said...

Travis was just telling me about her this afternoon! I'm so glad that I get to see a picture, too. They are an adorable couple!

Jen said...

I lifted your blog post and emailed it to Ellen. Hopefully she'll get the pictures too. It will make her really happy.

The Millers said...

She is so cute!! They make such a great couple!!! Good job Daniel!!

Tyson and Marie said...

No way! She is so cute! Is Daniel old enough to have a serious girlfriend? j/k. By the way...I think you look like natural parents and Brinley needs a friend so feel free to have a baby anytime soon!:)

P.S. I got your Christmas card! Do creative and so cute. Ioved the family updates. Tell your family hi for me!

Emily said...

I posted some more of these pictures for you!