Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Family Visit: Lake Tahoe, CA

Me trying a box for the first time since before my mission (I look like I'm going 1 mph) Zach attack getting some air kicking his skis out
Tyler doing a grab
Tyler riding the box
Jimmy trying his first box! Nailed it!
The Best Part:
The best part of snowboarding is these guys! The best part about the cold lift ride is cuddling with your lover. The best part about snowboarding with 6 boys is they make me try things I wouldn't normally do.
The best part about snowboarding with your husband is the foot-massage afterward!
The best part of the Olympics is cramming on one bed all over each other!
I love how gma is waving for the picture but still won't take her eyes off the Olympics! So gma!
Yumm! I can still smell Tahoe!

1 comment:

Emily said...

This looks so fun! I wish I had come up for the day! Aw i love the picture of grandma waving! That's so cute