Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Pictures

Here are some of the fun pictures Daniel took of us with his new camera he got for Christmas. He was really good! I'm not sure which editing program he used...but if you need pics taken in Utah--let me know and I'll give him your number!
footsies
Look at that view!
Keeping me warm
J + K
Reminds me of taking engagement pictures
There was icy water beneath us so this was our most fun picture to take by far.
I love Lake Tahoe! If this picture doesn't make you want to go there, I don't know what will! It was very tricky to get to the rocks we're standing on.
The whole Family!
Us in Switzerland. Ok not really, but it sure looks like it!

4 comments:

Christin said...

So cute. Daniel sure is talented!

Jessica said...

I've never been to Tahoe in the winter...do I hear new traditions in the making??? great pics daniel!

Emily said...

These pictures are sooo adorable! I love it! Daniel showed me all the pictures you guys took, they were amazing.

Tyson and Marie said...

You guys are too cute! I love the photos! They look like engagement photos! I love it! I miss seeing you and hanging out. I drove by Santa B last week and couldn't help but laugh and think about all that we did there......love it!