Friday, July 29, 2011

Surfing-Capitola

There is a little hidden jewel in a small town outside of Santa Cruz. It's a cove where you can surf some small waves, be away from the crowded lineups, and learn new moves while trying to improve surfing skills without stealing anyone's wave. The vive is great. Capitola--we will miss you! Surfing one last time before moving--here are the pictures:

Here's me

Here's Jimmy
Jimmy again

Jimmy, Nikki, and Me. We will miss you Nikki!

I love this picture because the janitor here (the guy with the paddle board who looks like a janitor when he catches waves) dropped in on Jimmy (yellow board) and you can see me (blue board) dropping in on him (and him yelling at me). Oh the courtesy...

Sweet shot of me and Jimmy--can't believe we caught this baby wave

Gonna miss this!

Jimmy lookin' good

Jimmy and I agree; of all the watersports we enjoy, nothing beats the feeling of catching a wave and taking it for a ride as long as you can.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You can still wake surf at Lake Mead. It's not the same...but it will hold you over till your next beach trip.