Friday, November 20, 2009

To Do List

I just made my "to-do" list for the weekend. Last on the list is: Go thru boxes in closets; organize and label.

Since I'm already going to be digging through decorations, books, and who knows what else--do you think it's too early to decorate for Christmas? It is my absolute favorite holiday ever with the smells and lights and decorations and presents and family and time off from work and yummy goodies and Santa and elves and door-bell ditching and parties...

What if I only do it inside so no one really knows? I've already started with the Christmas music...

3 comments:

Jessica said...

WAY too early. You've gotta show the pilgrims and turkey some proper respect.

Emma said...

The Christmas tree is going up this Sunday here. I'm really excited too.

Kelli said...

We're putting up our tree today! So I say "No! It's never too early for Christmas!"