Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The "Greenies" to Blogging


Hello Family and Friends!

We did it, we finally started a blog. I thought I could work on it at work in my down time. As most of you know we've recently moved to Sacramento, California. Jimmy is double majoring at Sac State in pre-dental and accounting. He is a member of the dental club and, get this, the salsa club. (No I'm not talking about the food, I'm talking about the dance!). It's true--we go salsa dancing every Wednesday night for a few hours with our cousin Gennie and her husband Sergio. I wonder who influenced him to do that? As for me, I'm working at the Better Business Bureau as the Communications Director. We love being here as Jimmy's ENTIRE family is within an hour of us, the temple is 30 min. away, and my extended family is within 2 hours of us. And of course there is Tahoe, 2 hours away, the best wakeboarding in the country, 30 min away, and the beach, 2 hours away.

No comments: