Monday, July 27, 2009

Finally Pictures from Tahoe

So two weekends ago G and G called us up and said we should head up to Tahoe to spend their last few days up there with them. We decided to drive up late Friday night and spend all day Saturday with them. We spent the night and drove back in the am to make it to church (I had to teach R.S.). G and G took us to the best Italian restaurant Lanzas (I've never eaten out up at Lake Tahoe before) and we spent time playing games, talking, and on the beach. Tahoe can heal everything!


Kisses! So romantic!
Gennie and Sergio! Sand Harbor

Jimmy giving me the look to stop taking pictures of him (at the pier)


Rubbing Rock Beach

Games at the cabin (Jimmy, Spencer, Aunt Terri, Uncle Randy)

Grandma giving away presents to all the kids (me with my afro)

Saying good-bye to Tahoe for a little while (at the pier)

Me and Jimmy at King's Beach with Gma

Gma and Jimmy telling stories

Us at Sand Harbor

No comments: