Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Free Rice

Does anyone get bored during the day? Anyone ever want to be anxiously involved in a good cause? Anyone enjoy multi-tasking? Well--I've found the answer! http://www.freerice.com/.
Check it out. I'm serious. The non-profit group will donate 10 grains of rice for every question you answer right. You can quiz yourself on languages, art, math, geography, etc all the while earning rice that gets sent to countries around the world with starving people. It's a win-win (and if you watch the office it's a Win-Win-Win).

There is my plug for the day--hope you enjoy (so far in the past year I've donated 250,700 grains of rice...beat that ;0)

1 comment:

lesley said...

Man, this is exactly what I've been looking for now that I'm on "strict bed rest." What a dream you are for passing on something that can kill hours and be done with my feet above my heart!