Friday, July 31, 2009

Sushi

1 year ago our brother and sister in law invited us to sushi with them at a really fancy restaurant. I've been eating sushi ever since I lived in So. Cal when my dad worked at a Japanese bank. Jimmy, however, had never tried it before and although quite reluctant, we joined them. That was the beginning of our sushi obsession. There is something about that raw fish, slimy pink stuff that you can't recognize, and seaweed taste that is irresistible. This is our 2nd restaurant we've tried in the past week with a bunch of our friends from the ward. 50% off! Woo hoo!
Jimmy, Katie, Melissa, Steve, Jack, Jenny, Nicki, Adon
A question to all the Mormons out there: so Nicki visit teaches me, I visit teach Melissa, and Melissa visit teaches Nicki. Wouldn't you say that this counts as visiting teaching for the month?

3 comments:

Heather and Spencer said...

Totally counts.

Jonathan Barker said...

why would you even question that? of course it does...

Amber Goodman said...

Counts! Especially when your companion's schedule is impossible. Thanks for sharing your blog, you and Jimmy have done so many fun things in your first year of marriage! I wish I had started a blog sooner to journal the last 3 years Jonny and I have been married.